英雄臺詞 dota2食人魔魔法師攻略 dota2食人魔魔法師簡介

英雄臺詞

英雄臺詞 dota2食人魔魔法師攻略 dota2食人魔魔法師簡介

英文臺詞

中文臺詞

First Blood! You got some on you.

一血!你身上沾了點。

First Blood! Did you mean to do that?

一血!你意思死要做那個?

Bear pun! Ha ha, I get it.

熊雙關!哈哈,我明白了。

Two heads are better than none! But he had a head.

兩個頭比沒有頭好!但是他有一個頭啊。

We gave you a head start!

我們讓你領先一步!

That was skill all right. Pure skill.

那才叫技術,純技術。

You need to work on your skill. Like us.

你應該努力改善你的技術。像我們一樣。

Invoker! What a dummy.

祈求者!真是個蠢貨。

Ha ha! Outsmarted him!

哈哈!我們比他聰明!

Invoker! What a dummy.

祈求者!真是個蠢貨。

Invoker! Not so smart now, huh!

祈求者!如今沒那麼聰明瞭,哈!

We got spells too! And the smarts to use em.

我們也有魔法!也有足夠的智慧來運用他們。

The Tinker! Or the Stinker! Hee hee hee!

修補匠!還是臭蟲!呵呵呵!

He didn't know everything. Nope.

他並不是什麼事都知道。的確。

Bye, Lich! He gave me the creeps.

再見,巫妖!他讓我渾身起雞皮疙瘩。

Sorry 'bout your grim…grim… Your book!

真不好意思你的格里姆格里姆。。。就是你那本書啦!

Leshrac. Is Le Dead…hee hee hee hee!

拉席克。如今是拉席死了,呵呵呵呵!

Dazzle? More like Duhzzle.

戴澤?更像是蠢澤。

Could never figure that guy out. Me neither.

我一直沒搞明白那傢伙是個啥東西。我也是。

Sorry, I was aiming for the little guy. Me too.

對不起啊,我本來是瞄準那個小傢伙的。我也是。

Shame about the ogre. True dat.

真對這個食人魔感到羞愧。的確。

You're free! Naw, I think he's dead.

你自由了!不,我想他死了。