皮城女警凱特琳
Hot on the trail...
腳印還很新鮮。
I love a good chase.
我超愛追殺的。
Don't be caught flatfoot-ing.
別被警察抓住喲。
I have the tools for the job.
這份工作所需的工具我都有。
Want to see a hat trick?
想看帽子戲法麼?
Let's investigate.
我們去查案吧。
Time for a shakedown.
現在是大搜查時間~
Me? Miss? Not by a longshot.
我?打空?別指望了。
Right
沒錯
I smell a ibly other than Twitch.
小心,有老鼠……別誤會,這個老鼠可不單指圖奇喲。
Got them in my sights!
見一個,滅一個!
Meet the long gun of the law.
見識下法律的大槍吧!
Boom! Headshot.
崩!爆頭~
So many bad guys, so little time.
壞人總是太多,時間卻又太少。
Who doesn't like being under the gun?
有誰不喜歡被槍指着吖?
Up for a showdown?
打算攤牌了麼?
Sorry boys, I keep the fuzzy cuffs at home.
真抱歉,少年們,我把皮手銬忘在家裏了。
Want another shot? I wouldn't want to leave things up in the air.
想要再來一發麼?我可不會留下任何懸念。
Would you prefer the good cop? Or the bad cop?
你們喜歡好警察呢?還是壞警察呢?
A sniper’s greatest tool is precision (gun breaks) good equipment.
一個狙擊手最重要的工具就是精準(槍壞了)……還有一把好武器
The whole is greater than the sum of its (gun breaks) s…
一個整體總是要強過它的(槍壞了)……零件……
I'm on the case!
隨時準備破案!